9 Wine Gift Wrap Ideas
By: Shatakshi K from akioneam.com
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"A bottle of wine is a common gift choice, especially as a last minute resort. With festive season in full swing it is the perfect time to show you 9 different and quick wine gift wrap ideas. You might own most of the materials used, if not they are very easy to find in local craft stores. Have bubbly fun!"
Time to complete: Under an hour
Estimated Cost: Under $10
Primary Technique: General Crafts
- 1.5 meter of fancy cord
- white thin paper
- 2 toothpicks
- First wrap the entire cord around the bottle and knot it at the back.
- Next make your paper feathers. Using white paper roughly cut out a feather shape and then slash along both the edges leaving a little space in the middle for the tooth-pick. Attach the tooth-pick to the paper using any strong clear adhesive.
- Insert these feathers into the cord rounds in the front. Done.
Notes8 more wine bottle wrapping designs on the blog!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Peppermint Scented Homemade Shampoo
- Organic DIY Face Powder Recipe
- DIY Dry Shampoo
- Custom Patchwork Chair
- How To Remove Water Stains From Wood
- Simple DIY Natural Mascara
- Amazing DIY Penny Table
- Glow in the Dark Table
- How to Build a Paver Planter
- DIY Barn Sliding Door Design