Spray Painted Label Tags
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Craft these darling little Spray Painted Label Tags! These DIY tags are a great project to make with your kids. They can help you make them with ease and will be occupied and having fun in the process. Use these tag as DIY gift tags or personalized labels. Make these for back to school season, or anytime you want a fun project with your kids.
From the blogger: "Autumn is officialy here, but to be honest, I am still in Summer mood! However, September means also back to school so let's prepare a few crafts for our little students! Label Tags, that you can easily use them as Gift Tags too, to start with something easy, funny and with the help from our kids! I do not know about you, but my little princess always loses her staff... yes she is a kid I know. So last year we needed a few label tags for our food bag and for our school bag, so this year we tried to be ready!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- paper board
- acrylic paint
- spray bottle
- paper puncher
DIY Project Instructions
Instructions from the Blogger
The procedure is actually really easy, but prepared to have a small mess around. In order to avoid this, just clear the space and use also a baking paper to protect your table.... because our little helpers might be entusiastic with this diy and you know... paint around! Put your paper board on the bakinf paper
Add in your spray bottle the acrylic paint with water. Do not add much water, since we want the paper not to be that wet and to dry soon.
Spray in your paper. Change color and Spray more... and do that as many times as tou wish with your favorite colors. We have used yellow, pink, blue and light green. Let it dry and our paint is ready!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"This chalkboard mason jar vase is so easy and perfect for weddings. Trust me when I say you can make this fun vase in minutes." Continue reading: "Quick Chalkboard Mason Jar Vase"
- Easy Homemade Playdough Recipe
- DIY Ring Toss Game
- Back-to-school Organizer For Desk Supplies
- Quick and Easy Lap Desk
- Pumpkin Spice DIY Playdough
- How to Dye Beans
- Free Printable Monster Coloring Pages For Kids
- Cute Paper Snail Puppets Craft
- 37 DIY Playroom Ideas: Toys, Furniture and Storage
- Crafting Cuties DIY Kids Art Cart
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- No Carve Snow White Glitter Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths
- No-fail Easy Cream Of Mushroom Pork Chops
- Hand Painted Rose Soaps
- Easy Homemade Advent Calendar
- Repurposed Pants Made Into An Upcycled Wine Gift Bag
- Free Printable Vegetable Gardening Guide
- 10 Fall Garden Clean Up Tips
- 5 Fall Vegetables To Grow From Seed