This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"Adding a scent would be perfect. Customize to the holiday or whatever. Yay."
"I use these baskets for Spring seedlings. Will remember this next time.Barbara Quinn"
Quiet Book Of Colors
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
"A handmade quiet book doesn’t have to be complicated to be cute! This version is made using a rainbow of colors and lots of contrast so it’s fun for little ones to look through. The design is simple, and it’s a great project for using up some smaller fabric scraps. Simply fussy-cut designs from your favorite prints and pair those with matching solid colors. Add some embroidery if you’d like, or just let the colors speak for themselves!"
Read NextHow to Dye Beans
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Country Cottage Colander Hanging Basket Planter
Looking for unique DIY planter ideas? Try out this Country Cottage Colander Hanging Basket Planter. This DIY hanging flower basket… Continue reading: "Country Cottage Colander Hanging Basket Planter"
- How to Dye Beans
- How to Make a Fidget Spinner
- Easy Diy Suncatchers
- Googly Eyes Bowl
- Diy Rocket Raccoon-inspired Gift Bag & Organizing Bin
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids
- Printable Butterfly Mazes
- Easy Homemade Playdough Recipe
- Kid Friendly DIY Reusable Snack Bags
- DIY Flamingo Ring Toss Yard Game
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Ribbed Double Thick Crochet Square Potholder
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Red White And Blue Layered Slush Recipe
- Printable Graduation Word Scramble
- Diy Plant Markers With Mason Jar Lids
- Googly Eyes Bowl
- Easy And Simple Filet Crochet Table Runner
- Twist Wire Headband
- Cream And Honey Whipped Soap Diy
- Copycat Animal Sauce