Pumpkin Spice DIY Playdough
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Made with edible ingredients, this taste-safe pumpkin playdough is perfect for fall sensory play with the kids at home or in the classroom. Let the kids form the playdough into a pumpkin shape and decorate their pumpkins with leaves and twigs. You could even take a walk outside to have the children collect leaves and twigs themselves. This pumpkin spice playdough really is a fun and easy fall activity or Halloween activity for the little ones."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
If you have line dry clothes and a small laundry room, you know the struggle of finding room to put up a drying rack. This Small… Continue reading: "Small Laundry Room DIY Drying Rack"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Christmas Craft – Easy DIY Joy Board
- Printable Free Halloween Label and Treat Bag Tops
- Halloween Boo Printable Art
- Printable Halloween Votive Lampshades
- Printable Halloween Flags
- Halloween Ghost Craft for Kids
- Kitchen Table Makeover Idea
- Before and After: $11 Thrift Store Desk
- Halloween Hershey Kisses Labels
- Printable Halloween Mini Hershey Wrappers