Pumpkin Spice DIY Playdough
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Made with edible ingredients, this taste-safe pumpkin playdough is perfect for fall sensory play with the kids at home or in the classroom. Let the kids form the playdough into a pumpkin shape and decorate their pumpkins with leaves and twigs. You could even take a walk outside to have the children collect leaves and twigs themselves. This pumpkin spice playdough really is a fun and easy fall activity or Halloween activity for the little ones."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
This DIY planter idea is hands down the more adorable one out there. Just try to resist these Too Cute DIY Concrete Planters! They… Continue reading: "Too Cute DIY Concrete Planters"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Long Lasting Play Dough Recipe With Crayons
- Halloween Melted Crayon Pumpkin
- Easy Vertical Succulent Garden From A Wood Pallet
- Charming Free Printable Christmas Banner
- Washi Tape Ornaments
- Dollar Tree Fall Wreath Diy
- Repurposed Santa Treat Box
- Halloween Pencil Case
- Upcycled Dollar Store Pumpkins For Autumn Decor
- Diy Christmas Candy Wrapper