Pumpkin Spice DIY Playdough
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Made with edible ingredients, this taste-safe pumpkin playdough is perfect for fall sensory play with the kids at home or in the classroom. Let the kids form the playdough into a pumpkin shape and decorate their pumpkins with leaves and twigs. You could even take a walk outside to have the children collect leaves and twigs themselves. This pumpkin spice playdough really is a fun and easy fall activity or Halloween activity for the little ones."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Fall Coloring Pages
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe
- How To Carve Pumpkins For Halloween
- How To Make A Holiday Charcuterie Board
- Thanksgiving Turkey Brownies
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Crochet Sea Pen
- Diamond Blanket Wrap Knitting Pattern
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle