This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Printable Christmas Word List Game
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Free printable Christmas word list game. This worksheet is a great way to build vocabulary and boost spelling skills. The game can be played alone or with a group of people. Players try to make the most new words possible using the letters in the words “SEASONS GREETINGS”. It is a great screen-free activity to keep kids entertained. Just download the PDF file, and print it at home or at your local print shop. Enjoy!"
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Read NextHow to Make Homemade Play Dough
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Add some style and flair to your garden when you build this Chic Mid-Century Garden Trellis! The design is inspired by the aesthetics… Continue reading: "Chic Mid-Century Garden Trellis"
- How to Make Homemade Play Dough
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids
- Back-to-school Organizer For Desk Supplies
- Pumpkin Spice DIY Playdough
- DIY Pokeball Rug
- Printable Desserts Word Search
- Hook and Loop Cloth Diapers
- Diy Rocket Raccoon-inspired Gift Bag & Organizing Bin
- DIY Baby Storage Bag
- 20 Non-Electronic Things to Do with Kids
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Rustic Boot Rack
- Free Printable Christmas Dice Game For Gift Exchanges
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt Game
- Fun & Festive Reindeer Coloring Pages
- Fun & Festive Santa Coloring Pages
- Cute Paper Cup Santa Craft For Kids
- Fun New Year’s And Christmas Party Crackers Craft
- Little Debbie Christmas Tree Dip
- Diy Rainbow Christmas Tree
- Easy Crochet Blanket Pattern With Variegated Yarn