We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Nothing says idyllic summer days like family, friends and ice cream, which is why you need this diy popsicle holder. Think back to your favorite summer memories. I bet there’s ice cream involved. I have a confession though. I sometimes avoid frozen treats on a stick because they’re a little awkward to hold the heavy treat balanced on that tiny stick. No worries this summer – I’ve got a super easy hack for popsicles. It makes it easier for little hands (and my hands) to hold and are a fun way to dress up everyone’s favorite summer treat. "
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Quick and Easy Lap Desk
- How to Make a Hopscotch Mat
- How To Make A Paper Christmas Honeycomb Ball?
- How To Make An Origami Paper Purse?
- DIY Kids Crafts Painting On Glass
- Easy Apple Bird Feeder
- DIY Pokeball Rug
- Pumpkin Spice DIY Playdough
- Cute Paper Snail Puppets Craft
- How To Make A Paper Christmas Tree?
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cookies In A Jar
- Diy Christmas Tree Ornament
- Exfoliating Orange Slice Soap
- Lottery Ticket Christmas Napkin Holders
- Country Winter Wreath
- Dollar Tree Christmas Sign
- Pastel Colors Whipped Soap
- Picot Flower Doily Coaster
- Easy Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Easy Christmas Sprinkle Cookies