This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Plastic Pony Bead Suncatcher
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Are you looking for toddler activity ideas? Check out this fun craft that uses plastic pony beads to make a suncatcher. Make one today. Keeping kids busy on a snow day (or any day really) can definitely be a bit of a challenge. But, there are always fun crafts for kids to keep them entertained. There are lots of educational activities for toddlers you can do. But, this pony bead suncatcher is one of my favorites for helping your child identify colors."
Read NextHow to Dye Beans
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Homemade Playdough Recipe
- Halloween Yarn Mummy Craft
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- Air Dry Clay Arum Lilies
- China Plate Mosaic
- Diy Massage Soap Bars
- Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket With Raised Texture
- Soft Homemade Cheese Buns
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
- Triple Berry Smoothie Recipe