No-Sew DIY Superhero Capes
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"I feel, in my unending quest to be Awesome Auntie Lizz, that I have a responsibility to help my nieces know and celebrate how awesome they are. (Their parents are doing a great job, too, but this is a responsibility for all of the grown ups in their lives, so it’s important to me as well.)This Women’s History Month, I wanted to help my three favorite girls celebrate their awesomeness with some custom superhero capes made in their favorite colors. It’s vital that our girls see strong women in their lives, in all parts of their worlds. They can be their own heroes, and they can watch others in the movies and shows they consume."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Water your plants in style with this Crystal Rain DIY Watering Can Project! This spring DIY project is perfect for those who like to… Continue reading: "Crystal Rain DIY Watering Can Project"
- Crafting Cuties DIY Kids Art Cart
- School Pride Wreath
- Kids DIY Crafting Station
- Free Printable Indoor Bingo Game
- Free All About My Dad And All About My Grandpa Printables For Kids
- Free Pirate Word Search And Word Scramble For Kids
- Diy Kids Sidewalk Chalk
- 37 DIY Playroom Ideas: Toys, Furniture and Storage
- Free Hobbies Word Search And Word Scramble For Kids
- How to Make Giant Jenga
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make Homemade Brownies From Scratch
- Crochet Mini Treat Bags
- Elastic Waist Skirt Pattern
- Homemade Sweet Potato Dog Treats
- DIY Adjustable Standing Desk
- What is Laundry Stripping? + How to Do It
- DIY Dog Bone Frame
- Vintage Soda Crate Storage Shelf
- DIY Citrus Tea Towel
- Springtime Funfetti Cake Mix Cookie Recipe