No-Sew DIY Superhero Capes
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"I feel, in my unending quest to be Awesome Auntie Lizz, that I have a responsibility to help my nieces know and celebrate how awesome they are. (Their parents are doing a great job, too, but this is a responsibility for all of the grown ups in their lives, so it’s important to me as well.)This Women’s History Month, I wanted to help my three favorite girls celebrate their awesomeness with some custom superhero capes made in their favorite colors. It’s vital that our girls see strong women in their lives, in all parts of their worlds. They can be their own heroes, and they can watch others in the movies and shows they consume."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"How to build a simple console table for behind your sofa, with plugin added for easy phone charging! Joe and I are probably a lot… Continue reading: "Behind the Sofa DIY Console Table Charging Station"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Christmas Craft – Easy DIY Joy Board
- Printable Free Halloween Label and Treat Bag Tops
- Halloween Boo Printable Art
- Printable Halloween Votive Lampshades
- Printable Halloween Flags
- Halloween Ghost Craft for Kids
- Kitchen Table Makeover Idea
- Before and After: $11 Thrift Store Desk
- Halloween Hershey Kisses Labels
- Printable Halloween Mini Hershey Wrappers