This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"How do you water these, especially with white carpet underneath? Seams like it would be better outside."
"I think this site is awesome I like to clean with out chemicals."
"Such a cute idea"
Make Your Garden Oasis More Vibrant With Painted Rocks
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
"What better way to spruce up your garden than to add some vibrant colors. What better way to add color to rocks than to paint them. This activity will bring hours of fun and add amazing colors as well. If you plan this out well, you can continue to paint rocks for years to come. It's a simple painting activity that requires only paint, paintbrushes, and rocks. Kids love it! Come give it a try."
Read NextKid Friendly DIY Reusable Snack Bags
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Rustic Circle DIY Shelf
Weve discovered the secret to combining rustic with recyclable. This Rustic Circle DIY Shelf is the perfect way to bring a rustic and… Continue reading: "Rustic Circle DIY Shelf"
- Kid Friendly DIY Reusable Snack Bags
- Free Printable Easter Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Easy Diy Suncatchers
- Diy Rocket Raccoon-inspired Gift Bag & Organizing Bin
- How to Make a Fidget Spinner
- Printable Birthday Word Scramble
- Make Your Garden Oasis More Vibrant With Painted Rocks
- DIY Glittery Galaxy Slime
- How to Make a Hopscotch Mat
- How to Dye Beans
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Pattern: Simplest Crochet Dish Towel
- How To: Crochet A Dish Towel (free Pattern)
- Simple Makeup Remover Pad Crochet Pattern
- Grit Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- Thermal Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- Moss Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- Spa Makeup Remover Pad Crochet Pattern
- Easy Makeup Remover Pad Crochet Pattern
- Coaster Crochet Pattern Using Moss Stitch
- Coaster Crochet Pattern With Lemon Peel Stitch