Magic Potions for Kids
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"I've always enjoyed crafting with my kids and to make them more excited about it, I look for craft projects that are related to their interests. In this case, fantasy and science fiction. We read a lot together as a family so when Halloween came around, I created these fun potions bottles to use as decor. This is an easy project kids can help with - and you can get as creative as you'd like! All you'll need to do is raid your craft stash and your kitchen for a few basic supplies."
Primary TechniqueGlass Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Get the look of a pallet-backed bookcase without the hassle with this DIY Rustic Faux Wood Backed Bookcase. The secret is… Continue reading: "DIY Rustic Faux Wood Backed Bookcase"
- Kool Aid Dyed Yarn Plant Pot
- How To Get Free Admission To Zoos And Other Attractions
- Weather Watcher – Construction Paper Binoculars Kid Craft + Free Printable
- 37 DIY Playroom Ideas: Toys, Furniture and Storage
- How to Make a Hopscotch Mat
- Crafting Cuties DIY Kids Art Cart
- 20 Non-Electronic Things to Do with Kids
- DIY Doll Closet
- DIY Reading Pillow
- DIY Muffin Pillow Pattern
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Homemade Shaving Cream Recipe
- Printable Rainbow Coloring Page
- Garden Stone Cookies To Celebrate Mother's Day!
- Easy Fairy Wand Craft
- Marbled Easter Egg Art
- Small Gift Ideas For Any Occassion
- Tie-dye Pillow
- Free Mother’s Day Printable Coupon Cards
- 10 Min Seamless Panty Sewing Pattern
- Diy Driftwood Heart