Long Lasting Play Dough Recipe With Crayons
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"This long-lasting play dough recipe really is the easiest playdough recipe you can make. Make a batch for the kids today. This brightly colored play dough will last for several months in the refrigerator. It’s very easy to make and the result is bright jewel-toned playdough that the kids will have loads of fun playing with. One of the biggest problems with homemade playdough is that it doesn’t last that long. Thankfully, this long lasting play dough recipe stays good for several weeks as long as you store it properly. "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- DIY Wooden Play Kitchen
- Easy Apple Bird Feeder
- DIY Flamingo Ring Toss Yard Game
- Quick and Easy Lap Desk
- DIY Kids Crafts Painting On Glass
- Pumpkin Activities For Toddlers
- Crafting Cuties DIY Kids Art Cart
- Easy Homemade Playdough Recipe
- How to Dye Beans
- 37 DIY Playroom Ideas: Toys, Furniture and Storage
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Pumpkin Pincushion
- Diy Realistic Eyeballs
- Pumpkin Mocha Latte Bath Bombs
- Canning Ring Wreath
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Lip Balm Recipe
- Charlie's Layered Mexican Casserole With A Salsa-licious Twist
- How To Make Hydrosol From Fresh Or Dried Herbs
- Diy Personalized Map Pinboard
- Natural Body Wash
- Mod Podge Christmas Plates