Long Lasting Play Dough Recipe With Crayons
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"This long-lasting play dough recipe really is the easiest playdough recipe you can make. Make a batch for the kids today. This brightly colored play dough will last for several months in the refrigerator. It’s very easy to make and the result is bright jewel-toned playdough that the kids will have loads of fun playing with. One of the biggest problems with homemade playdough is that it doesn’t last that long. Thankfully, this long lasting play dough recipe stays good for several weeks as long as you store it properly. "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Printable Halloween Word Scramble For Kids
- Spooktacular Floating Ghost Breath
- Crochet Witch Hat Mug Rug
- Printable Halloween Gift Tags
- Pinwheel Crochet Swirl Doily
- Printable Thanksgiving Cards
- Kitchen Conversion Chart That Makes Cooking Easier
- Dollar Tree Calendar Magnets With Jenga Blocks, Calendar
- Holiday Socks
- Thanksgiving Invitations