Kids Painting Activity - Painting Framed Glass
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"This is a great painting activity for kids (and adults) of all ages! All you need is a picture frame from your local dollar store, some paint, and a design made of vinyl or sticker outline. It is quick and easy, and the paint will dry very quickly on glass! Check out this great craft idea! Prep time is about 15-20 minutes, depending on how elaborate the design. Painting and reassembling range from 30mins +, again depending on the design. Try it out and enjoy!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow
- Ikea Hemnes Drawers Flip
- Diy Wooden Coasters Wedding Favors
- Wine Advent Calendar – How To Make One
- Beer Advent Calendar – How To Make Your Own
- Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
- Decoupage Clock
- Light Bulb Planter
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat