Kid-Friendly Candy Corn Slime
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Candy corn. Some love it, some hate. But one thing is for sure -- candy corn is the quintessential Halloween treat. Celebrate Halloween with the kids by whipping up a batch of fun and taste-safe candy corn slime, made out of actual candy corn! While I wouldn't suggest letting the little ones chow down on it, this candy corn slime is in fact edible. For me, I just like being able to rest assured that if one of the kids does sneak a taste, it won't cause them any harm -- other than a possible sugar high!"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How to Make an Herbal Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse Recipe For Any Hair Type
- Milk Box Planter
- End Table Coastal Makeover
- Small Laundry Room Makeover
- Maldivian Style Bamboo Swing Chairs
- Lisa Mecham from Creative Fashion Blog
- DIY-Pallet Tiki Bar
- How to Sew a Blouse Easy DIY Tunic for Spring
- Petal Perfection DIY Mother's Day Card
- Off the Shoulder Dress Pattern