How to Make a Spider
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Looking for a simple kids crafts activity for Halloween? Here's an easy and quick way to make a spider. It took us altogether 10 minutes - and more than half of them were spent hijacking the craft boxes for materials. You only need a few pieces of craft foam and pipe cleaners and 10 minutes of your time. Kids will enjoy making these spiders - and then have a blast playing with them. Happy Halloween!"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
MaterialsCraft Foam, Pipe Cleaners
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Autumn Leaf Vase from Paper Grocery Bag
- Fall Leaf Rubbing Pillow
- Antique Painted Wall Decor
- Adirondack Chair Tutorial
- DIY Mason Jar Christmas Luminaria
- Curvy Fabric Gift Card Holder
- Spooky Halloween Fairy Garden
- DIY Halloween Treat Jars
- Hanging Bat Halloween Decorations
- How to Make a Spider