How to Make a Spider
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Looking for a simple kids crafts activity for Halloween? Here's an easy and quick way to make a spider. It took us altogether 10 minutes - and more than half of them were spent hijacking the craft boxes for materials. You only need a few pieces of craft foam and pipe cleaners and 10 minutes of your time. Kids will enjoy making these spiders - and then have a blast playing with them. Happy Halloween!"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
MaterialsCraft Foam, Pipe Cleaners
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Fabric Covered Plywood Christmas Tree
- Santa Bag! - The Prettiest Santa Sack Tutorial
- Bottle Lamps Magical Party Decor Idea
- Gingerbread Slime
- Shepherd's Shades Yarn
- Christmas Fairy Garden
- DIY Cutlery Holder Sewing Tutorial
- Unicorn Party Printables for Christmas
- Heavy-Duty Weatherstrip Seal
- Christmas Wreath Coaster