How to Make a Hopscotch Mat
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Make an easy hopscotch mat entirely from felt! The materials are easy - a two yard piece of felt, additional felt squares, number templates, and glue. I simply chose coordinating colors and started cutting felt into the squares. Then, I used black felt and my number templates to cut the numbers out. I glued the numbers to the squares and the squares to the large piece of felt - and voila! In under an hour, I had a hopscotch mat that has given my toddler and his friends countless hours of fun. This mat can be used indoors or outdoors as a game, and it even doubles as a reading mat, teaching your child their numbers as you read."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
- One two-yard piece of felt
- 15 additional felt pieces that will be cut to squares
- Number templates
DIY Project Instructions
First, cut 10 felt pieces into squares.
Next, cut the numbers out of the black felt pieces, using the number templates.
Then glue the numbers to the squares.
After that, glue the squares to the two-yard piece of green felt.
Time to play!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Air Fryer Pumpkin Hand Pies
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow
- Ikea Hemnes Drawers Flip
- Diy Wooden Coasters Wedding Favors
- Wine Advent Calendar – How To Make One
- Beer Advent Calendar – How To Make Your Own
- Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
- Decoupage Clock
- Light Bulb Planter
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch