How to Make a Hopscotch Mat
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Make an easy hopscotch mat entirely from felt! The materials are easy - a two yard piece of felt, additional felt squares, number templates, and glue. I simply chose coordinating colors and started cutting felt into the squares. Then, I used black felt and my number templates to cut the numbers out. I glued the numbers to the squares and the squares to the large piece of felt - and voila! In under an hour, I had a hopscotch mat that has given my toddler and his friends countless hours of fun. This mat can be used indoors or outdoors as a game, and it even doubles as a reading mat, teaching your child their numbers as you read."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
- One two-yard piece of felt
- 15 additional felt pieces that will be cut to squares
- Number templates
DIY Project Instructions
First, cut 10 felt pieces into squares.
Next, cut the numbers out of the black felt pieces, using the number templates.
Then glue the numbers to the squares.
After that, glue the squares to the two-yard piece of green felt.
Time to play!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Revamp old pallet crates into a DIY shelving unit with this tutorial. These Painted Pallet Crate DIY Shelves are both functional and… Continue reading: "Painted Pallet Crate DIY Shelves"
- Diy Rocket Raccoon-inspired Gift Bag & Organizing Bin
- Diy Kids Sidewalk Chalk
- How To Make A Paper Pencil Box Easy?
- Free Printable Earth Day Word Search
- DIY Pokeball Rug
- How to Make a Hopscotch Mat
- DIY Doll Closet
- 20 Non-Electronic Things to Do with Kids
- Paper Flowers for Kids
- How to Make a Fidget Spinner
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Printable Vegetable Planting Calendar
- Free Printable Flower Planting Calendar
- Diy Tassels To Add A Statement To Your Look
- Aromatherapy Sleep Salve With Essential Oils
- Declutter Your Home Checklist
- Flower Pot Wreath
- DIY Pet Keepsake Urn
- Makeup Bag Pattern
- Storage Labels
- How To Make A Pillow Mist Spray