How to Make a Hopscotch Mat
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Make an easy hopscotch mat entirely from felt! The materials are easy - a two yard piece of felt, additional felt squares, number templates, and glue. I simply chose coordinating colors and started cutting felt into the squares. Then, I used black felt and my number templates to cut the numbers out. I glued the numbers to the squares and the squares to the large piece of felt - and voila! In under an hour, I had a hopscotch mat that has given my toddler and his friends countless hours of fun. This mat can be used indoors or outdoors as a game, and it even doubles as a reading mat, teaching your child their numbers as you read."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
- One two-yard piece of felt
- 15 additional felt pieces that will be cut to squares
- Number templates
DIY Project Instructions
First, cut 10 felt pieces into squares.
Next, cut the numbers out of the black felt pieces, using the number templates.
Then glue the numbers to the squares.
After that, glue the squares to the two-yard piece of green felt.
Time to play!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Easy Tooth Fairy Pillow
- Printable Valentine's Day Word Scramble
- How to Make a Fidget Spinner
- Printable Sports Word Search
- Easy Homemade Playdough Recipe
- Printable I Spy Sports
- 37 DIY Playroom Ideas: Toys, Furniture and Storage
- Printable Outer Space Word Scramble
- DIY Reading Pillow
- DIY Baby Storage Bag
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Simple Grapevine Wreath For Valentine's Day
- Easy Sweater Mittens
- Rose Scented Massage Oil
- Poppy Seed Soap
- Valentine's Day Origami Boxes
- Exfoliating Sugar Scrub Bars With Essential Oils
- How to Grow Black Eyed Susans
- Modern Farmhouse Dining Room Table
- Heart Garland For Valentine's Day (+no Sew Version)
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs