How to Make Homemade Baby Wipes
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Baby wipes have become the go-to product for parents to clean up messes – from baby bottoms to runny noses to table tops and diaper changing pads. Yet, most store-bought, disposable wipes are loaded with toxic chemicals – even those labeled as “natural”. Fortunately, it’s pretty easy to make your own. Check out this tutorial to learn how you can make your own homemade baby wipes – both reusable and disposable - to save money."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueBath and Beauty
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"This chalkboard mason jar vase is so easy and perfect for weddings. Trust me when I say you can make this fun vase in minutes." Continue reading: "Quick Chalkboard Mason Jar Vase"
- Easy Homemade Playdough Recipe
- DIY Ring Toss Game
- Back-to-school Organizer For Desk Supplies
- Quick and Easy Lap Desk
- Pumpkin Spice DIY Playdough
- How to Dye Beans
- Free Printable Monster Coloring Pages For Kids
- Cute Paper Snail Puppets Craft
- 37 DIY Playroom Ideas: Toys, Furniture and Storage
- Crafting Cuties DIY Kids Art Cart
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- No Carve Snow White Glitter Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths
- No-fail Easy Cream Of Mushroom Pork Chops
- Hand Painted Rose Soaps
- Easy Homemade Advent Calendar
- Repurposed Pants Made Into An Upcycled Wine Gift Bag
- Free Printable Vegetable Gardening Guide
- 10 Fall Garden Clean Up Tips
- 5 Fall Vegetables To Grow From Seed