This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"Adding a scent would be perfect. Customize to the holiday or whatever. Yay."
"I use these baskets for Spring seedlings. Will remember this next time.Barbara Quinn"
Easy Tooth Fairy Pillow
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
"Children remember the times you made a life event special - and losing a tooth is one of those. Our charming tooth fairy pillow pattern will enable you to make this DIY tooth fairy pillow that will be remembered forever. The chances are that in years to come you may hear your children telling their own kids about their special tooth fairy pillow and how they looked forward to the tooth fairy’s visit. The scalable pattern makes the tooth fairy pillow tutorial so easy, and the pillow can be reused again and again."
Read NextQuick and Easy Lap Desk
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Chic Mid-Century Garden Trellis
Add some style and flair to your garden when you build this Chic Mid-Century Garden Trellis! The design is inspired by the aesthetics… Continue reading: "Chic Mid-Century Garden Trellis"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Recycled Tin Can Fairy Wagon
- Large Bead Drogonfly
- Free Printable Camping Coloring Page
- Crochet Textured Granny Square Block
- Free Printable Beach Coloring Page
- Free Printable Pig Coloring Pages
- Easy Rosemary Gin Fizz Recipe
- Fun Summer Jokes For Kids Plus Free Printable
- Free Printable Octopus Coloring Pages
- Easy Berry Slab Pie