School Pride Wreath
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Grab some supplies and make a school pride wreath for back to school or anytime of the year. These are perfect for showing off your school pride right on your front door. I will show you how to customize this wreath for any school as well. You might also consider making a bunch of these for a school fundraiser. This one was originally posted over at Crafts Unleashed where I am on their design team."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
- Mesh Ribbon (in your choice of colors)
- Wire Wreath Form
- Pipe Cleaners (in your choice of colors)
- Cutting Machine (or other means of cutting logo/mascot)
- Vinyl (in your choice of colors)
- Hot Glue
- Tacky Glue
DIY Project Instructions
Start by making the deco mesh wreath. Tie pipe cleaners onto the wreath form in various locations as shown in the image below.
Choose deco mesh ribbon that matches your school colors. Begin tying on the first color as shown.
Repeat with additional colors that match your school.
If you have three colors in our school, you can use all three.
Then just repeat with the various colors until the wreath is full and just how you want it!
Cut the ends of the pipe cleaners off and tuck in so that they are barely visible.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Printable Halloween Word Scramble For Kids
- Spooktacular Floating Ghost Breath
- Crochet Witch Hat Mug Rug
- Printable Halloween Gift Tags
- Pinwheel Crochet Swirl Doily
- Printable Thanksgiving Cards
- Kitchen Conversion Chart That Makes Cooking Easier
- Dollar Tree Calendar Magnets With Jenga Blocks, Calendar
- Holiday Socks
- Thanksgiving Invitations