This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Diy Suncatchers
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Crafting with beads is such fun for the little ones, and you can use an assortment of plastic beads to make these easy DIY suncatchers. HOW CAN I MAKE A SUNCATCHER AT HOME? There are many ways that you can make your own suncatchers. You can use transparent contact paper (also called sticky-back plastic), colored tissue paper, colored feathers, crayons, or translucent plastic pony beads. For this project, we’re using beads. HOW DO YOU DISPLAY SUNCATCHERS? You will want to hang your suncatcher in the window so that it can reflect the light and shine bright."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Read NextHow to Make a Fidget Spinner
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
- How to Make a Fidget Spinner
- How to Dye Beans
- Quick and Easy Lap Desk
- Crafting Cuties DIY Kids Art Cart
- Easy Diy Suncatchers
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids
- DIY Frozen-Inspired Slime
- Make Your Garden Oasis More Vibrant With Painted Rocks
- Baby Creature Woodland Nursery Printable Posters
- DIY Flamingo Ring Toss Yard Game
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make Soap With Wine
- Homemade Playdough Recipe
- Halloween Yarn Mummy Craft
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- Air Dry Clay Arum Lilies
- China Plate Mosaic
- Diy Massage Soap Bars
- Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket With Raised Texture
- Soft Homemade Cheese Buns
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries