This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Apple Bird Feeder
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"How to make an easy apple bird feeder. This is a great craft for kids, and then they can watch the birds through the windows. Use an apple and bird seed. I use peanut butter, shortening, or unflavored gelatin to keep the bird seed in place. Except for cutting the apple or boiling the gelatin (if you use it), kids can do this all by themselves. If you have cats, they will love watching the birds through the window too!"
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Read NextHow to Make a Fidget Spinner
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
- How to Make a Fidget Spinner
- How to Dye Beans
- Quick and Easy Lap Desk
- Crafting Cuties DIY Kids Art Cart
- Easy Diy Suncatchers
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids
- DIY Frozen-Inspired Slime
- Make Your Garden Oasis More Vibrant With Painted Rocks
- Baby Creature Woodland Nursery Printable Posters
- DIY Flamingo Ring Toss Yard Game
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make Soap With Wine
- Homemade Playdough Recipe
- Halloween Yarn Mummy Craft
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- Air Dry Clay Arum Lilies
- China Plate Mosaic
- Diy Massage Soap Bars
- Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket With Raised Texture
- Soft Homemade Cheese Buns
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries