This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Apple Bird Feeder
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"How to make an easy apple bird feeder. This is a great craft for kids, and then they can watch the birds through the windows. Use an apple and bird seed. I use peanut butter, shortening, or unflavored gelatin to keep the bird seed in place. Except for cutting the apple or boiling the gelatin (if you use it), kids can do this all by themselves. If you have cats, they will love watching the birds through the window too!"
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Read NextHow to Make Giant Jenga
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Side Table Restoration
- Diy Valentine's Day Shaker Cards
- Free Printable Valentine’s Day Cards For Kids
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket
- St Patrick’s Day Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Rose Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Printable Zentangle Heart Coloring Page
- Free Printable Dinosaur Valentines
- Valentine’s Day Candy And Hot Chocolate Charcuterie Board
- How To Make Rose Petal Salve