Easy Apple Bird Feeder
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"How to make an easy apple bird feeder. This is a great craft for kids, and then they can watch the birds through the windows. Use an apple and bird seed. I use peanut butter, shortening, or unflavored gelatin to keep the bird seed in place. Except for cutting the apple or boiling the gelatin (if you use it), kids can do this all by themselves. If you have cats, they will love watching the birds through the window too!"
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Holiday Sleigh Decor
- Diy Gift Boxes
- Diy Winter Wreath Idea
- How To Make A Paper Christmas Honeycomb Ball?
- Easy Winter Funfetti Dunkaroo Dip Recipe
- Faux Snow Christmas Ornaments
- Super Simple Diy Christmas Doormat
- Folded Fabric Ornament
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Word Scramble For Kids
- Coffee Table Upcycle