DIY Tie Dye Shoes
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Looking for a craft that will get your kids excited about crafting? This is it! If you're a busy mom, and I'm sure you probably are, then you need simple, quick crafts. These DIY Tie Dye Shoes fit the bill. You can make a custom pair of shoes for less than $10! As a bonus, this is less messy than traditional tie dye so it makes a great rainy day project for bored kiddos. My kids loved it!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow
- Ikea Hemnes Drawers Flip
- Diy Wooden Coasters Wedding Favors
- Wine Advent Calendar – How To Make One
- Beer Advent Calendar – How To Make Your Own
- Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
- Decoupage Clock
- Light Bulb Planter
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat