This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"Adding a scent would be perfect. Customize to the holiday or whatever. Yay."
"I use these baskets for Spring seedlings. Will remember this next time.Barbara Quinn"
Diy Rocket Raccoon-inspired Gift Bag & Organizing Bin
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
"My family is into comic books and all things superhero and nerdy. We fully embrace what we love. I created a DIY Rocket Raccoon-inspired gift bag for our next family movie night, inspired by our love of Guardians of the Galaxy. While it was fun to surprise my family with a superhero movie night, my ultimate hope was that my son would use the gift bag as an organizing bin for all of his (many) action figures. Any time I can give something two purposes, I'm in!"
Read NextHow to Make a Fidget Spinner
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Rustic Upcycled Succulent Planters
You don't need to spend a lot of money on new planters! If you'd like to add the shabby chic look to your home or office, then this… Continue reading: "Rustic Upcycled Succulent Planters"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Crochet Moss Stitch Square Blanket Made In The Rounds
- Homemade Dishwasher Tablets
- Summer Activities For Kids: Throw A Pajama Party
- Printable Happy Birthday Cupcake Toppers
- Brett Haylee Scarf
- Gia Afghan
- Ocean Summer Waves Melt And Pour Soap Diy
- Ribbed Double Thick Crochet Square Potholder
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Red White And Blue Layered Slush Recipe