DIY Kid’s Placemat
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"I’m a bit of clean freak, especially when it comes to food. I wonder how sanitary the table is when my kids are eating lunch and snacks outside or away from home. In addition to making lunch and snacks fun, this personalized DIY kid’s placemat puts my worries at ease. I can easily keep the placemat clean and know that it doesn’t matter how clean (or not clean) the table is. The placemat makes it easy for outdoor picnics. I’m all about showing my love and affection to my children in small ways and this reusable placemat does just that."
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Get the look of a pallet-backed bookcase without the hassle with this DIY Rustic Faux Wood Backed Bookcase. The secret is… Continue reading: "DIY Rustic Faux Wood Backed Bookcase"
- Kool Aid Dyed Yarn Plant Pot
- How To Get Free Admission To Zoos And Other Attractions
- Weather Watcher – Construction Paper Binoculars Kid Craft + Free Printable
- 37 DIY Playroom Ideas: Toys, Furniture and Storage
- How to Make a Hopscotch Mat
- Crafting Cuties DIY Kids Art Cart
- 20 Non-Electronic Things to Do with Kids
- DIY Doll Closet
- DIY Reading Pillow
- DIY Muffin Pillow Pattern
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Homemade Shaving Cream Recipe
- Printable Rainbow Coloring Page
- Garden Stone Cookies To Celebrate Mother's Day!
- Easy Fairy Wand Craft
- Marbled Easter Egg Art
- Small Gift Ideas For Any Occassion
- Tie-dye Pillow
- Free Mother’s Day Printable Coupon Cards
- 10 Min Seamless Panty Sewing Pattern
- Diy Driftwood Heart