This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Diy Computer Diskette Pencil Cup
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Who remembers computer diskettes? While many kids today would think it's a novelty "save" button, I vividly remember using them to save files back in the 90s. We don't use them any more of course, but you know me - I'll find a use for something that often seems unusable! That's where this fun craft comes from. I didn't want these to end up in a landfill so I created a fun desk accessory for any college dorm!"
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Patio lighting is essential to have during those summer nights when you're chatting with friends or having family game night. Light up… Continue reading: "Outdoor Patio Lighting Using Tin Cans"
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids
- How to Make Kids Slime
- DIY Pokeball Rug
- Printable Birthday Word Search
- Make Your Garden Oasis More Vibrant With Painted Rocks
- Frozen-Inspired Sparkle Playdough Recipe
- Printable I Spy Halloween
- DIY Harry Potter Prophecy Ball
- Easy Diy Suncatchers
- DIY Swoop Bag and Playmat
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Instant Pot Crack Chicken
- Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
- Turkey Charcuterie Board For Thanksgiving
- Paper Plate Spider
- Pipe Cleaner Spider
- Homemade Sugar Scrub For Stretch Marks And Scars
- Sentimental Credenza Makeover
- Easy And Simple Crochet Treble Flock Blanket Pattern
- Halloween Cakesicles Recipe
- Halloween Treats Tote