Diy Computer Diskette Pencil Cup
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Who remembers computer diskettes? While many kids today would think it's a novelty "save" button, I vividly remember using them to save files back in the 90s. We don't use them any more of course, but you know me - I'll find a use for something that often seems unusable! That's where this fun craft comes from. I didn't want these to end up in a landfill so I created a fun desk accessory for any college dorm!"
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow
- Ikea Hemnes Drawers Flip
- Diy Wooden Coasters Wedding Favors
- Wine Advent Calendar – How To Make One
- Beer Advent Calendar – How To Make Your Own
- Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
- Decoupage Clock
- Light Bulb Planter
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat