We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Any time I can encourage my kids to read, I'll jump at the chance. I do my best to follow in my mother’s footsteps and find innovative ways to encourage after-school reading in my family. At our house we use this DIY bookmark as a fun and easy to make incentive to encourage reading. It was easy to make with simple supplies and some quick hand or machine sewing. It's easily customized to your child's favorite character."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"This chalkboard mason jar vase is so easy and perfect for weddings. Trust me when I say you can make this fun vase in minutes." Continue reading: "Quick Chalkboard Mason Jar Vase"
- DIY Ring Toss Game
- How to Dye Beans
- Printable I Spy Autumn
- Kid Friendly DIY Reusable Snack Bags
- Diy Rocket Raccoon-inspired Gift Bag & Organizing Bin
- 15 Minute DIY Slap Bracelets
- Printable I Spy Sports
- DIY Frozen-Inspired Slime
- Make Your Garden Oasis More Vibrant With Painted Rocks
- Easy Apple Bird Feeder
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Thanksgiving Craft With Clay Pots
- Crochet Triangle Corner Basket
- Printable Fall Mazes
- Printable I Spy Jack-o-lantern
- 3 Ingredient Monster Air Fryer Halloween Donuts
- Printable Fall Word Scramble
- Halloween Paper Bags
- Apple Pie Melt And Pour Soap Recipe
- The Ghoster Coaster
- Remote Caddy - Beginner Diy