This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
DIY Wooden Play Kitchen
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Play kitchens for kids can be ridiculously expensive at the store. But this Wooden Play Kitchen not only looks as fabulous as the ones from the store, it will save you a lot of money. It is a knock-off of the Pottery Barn play kitchen. This DIY wood project will show you how you can upcycle things to put together a fantastic new piece. You can even turn the knobs and faucet handles on this DIY play kitchen! If you are looking for a DIY gift that will blow your kids away for their birthday or Christmas, then this is definitely the project to try.
From the blogger: "I wanted to get our kids a play kitchen and I LOVED the Pottery Barn Kids play kitchen... but the price was way out of my reach. I found a lot of inspiration and plans for play kitchens online so I decided to make a play kitchen with the help of my father-in-law. This post shows how we made the kitchen and especially how I made all the little details that make it look like a fun kitchen."
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
This DIY planter idea is hands down the more adorable one out there. Just try to resist these Too Cute DIY Concrete Planters! They… Continue reading: "Too Cute DIY Concrete Planters"
- Diy Rocket Raccoon-inspired Gift Bag & Organizing Bin
- Ribbed Crochet Cap
- Imposter Plush To Sew For Your Gamer Kid
- Easy Diy Suncatchers
- DIY Swoop Bag and Playmat
- 20 Non-Electronic Things to Do with Kids
- Quick and Easy Lap Desk
- DIY Ring Toss Game
- Printable Rainbow Coloring Page
- Printable I Spy Jack-o-lantern
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Sentimental Credenza Makeover
- Easy And Simple Crochet Treble Flock Blanket Pattern
- Halloween Cakesicles Recipe
- Halloween Treats Tote
- Kitty Cat Pot Holder
- Dracula & Skull Halloween Crafts
- Pottery Barn Inspired Diy Vase
- Fall Color By Number Pages
- Paulie Pumpkin
- Herbal Bath Bomb Recipe