DIY Wooden Play Kitchen
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Play kitchens for kids can be ridiculously expensive at the store. But this Wooden Play Kitchen not only looks as fabulous as the ones from the store, it will save you a lot of money. It is a knock-off of the Pottery Barn play kitchen. This DIY wood project will show you how you can upcycle things to put together a fantastic new piece. You can even turn the knobs and faucet handles on this DIY play kitchen! If you are looking for a DIY gift that will blow your kids away for their birthday or Christmas, then this is definitely the project to try.
From the blogger: "I wanted to get our kids a play kitchen and I LOVED the Pottery Barn Kids play kitchen... but the price was way out of my reach. I found a lot of inspiration and plans for play kitchens online so I decided to make a play kitchen with the help of my father-in-law. This post shows how we made the kitchen and especially how I made all the little details that make it look like a fun kitchen."
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Quick and Easy Lap Desk
- How to Make a Hopscotch Mat
- How To Make A Paper Christmas Honeycomb Ball?
- How To Make An Origami Paper Purse?
- DIY Kids Crafts Painting On Glass
- Easy Apple Bird Feeder
- DIY Pokeball Rug
- Pumpkin Spice DIY Playdough
- Cute Paper Snail Puppets Craft
- How To Make A Paper Christmas Tree?
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cookies In A Jar
- Diy Christmas Tree Ornament
- Exfoliating Orange Slice Soap
- Lottery Ticket Christmas Napkin Holders
- Country Winter Wreath
- Dollar Tree Christmas Sign
- Pastel Colors Whipped Soap
- Picot Flower Doily Coaster
- Easy Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Easy Christmas Sprinkle Cookies