DIY Wooden Play Kitchen
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Play kitchens for kids can be ridiculously expensive at the store. But this Wooden Play Kitchen not only looks as fabulous as the ones from the store, it will save you a lot of money. It is a knock-off of the Pottery Barn play kitchen. This DIY wood project will show you how you can upcycle things to put together a fantastic new piece. You can even turn the knobs and faucet handles on this DIY play kitchen! If you are looking for a DIY gift that will blow your kids away for their birthday or Christmas, then this is definitely the project to try.
From the blogger: "I wanted to get our kids a play kitchen and I LOVED the Pottery Barn Kids play kitchen... but the price was way out of my reach. I found a lot of inspiration and plans for play kitchens online so I decided to make a play kitchen with the help of my father-in-law. This post shows how we made the kitchen and especially how I made all the little details that make it look like a fun kitchen."
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Back To School Word Search For Kids
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids
- DIY Kids Crafts Painting On Glass
- Free Printable Summer Bucket List Kids
- How to Make Giant Jenga
- Easy Homemade Playdough Recipe
- Quick and Easy Lap Desk
- Crafting Cuties DIY Kids Art Cart
- Printable Rainbow Coloring Page
- Diy Rocket Raccoon-inspired Gift Bag & Organizing Bin
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Hard Dandelion Lotion Bars
- Plush Crochet Tablet Cover
- Cold And Flu Shower Steamers
- Knitting Machine Reversible Hat
- Handmade Cat Hammock In 30 Minutes
- Dog Leash Holder
- Puff Stitch Crochet Flower Pattern
- DIY Test Tube Planter Stand