This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
DIY Pokeball Rug
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "My son is addicted to Pokemon, and has been wanting a Pokemon themed bedroom for quite a while. I created this pokeball area rug out of a red IKEA circular rug, with white and black fabric paint. The concentric circles of the rug made it easy to create the center pokeball button, and painters tape helped make straight lines through the center."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Patio lighting is essential to have during those summer nights when you're chatting with friends or having family game night. Light up… Continue reading: "Outdoor Patio Lighting Using Tin Cans"
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids
- How to Make Kids Slime
- DIY Pokeball Rug
- Printable Birthday Word Search
- Make Your Garden Oasis More Vibrant With Painted Rocks
- Frozen-Inspired Sparkle Playdough Recipe
- Printable I Spy Halloween
- DIY Harry Potter Prophecy Ball
- Easy Diy Suncatchers
- DIY Swoop Bag and Playmat
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Instant Pot Crack Chicken
- Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
- Turkey Charcuterie Board For Thanksgiving
- Paper Plate Spider
- Pipe Cleaner Spider
- Homemade Sugar Scrub For Stretch Marks And Scars
- Sentimental Credenza Makeover
- Easy And Simple Crochet Treble Flock Blanket Pattern
- Halloween Cakesicles Recipe
- Halloween Treats Tote