DIY Pokeball Rug
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "My son is addicted to Pokemon, and has been wanting a Pokemon themed bedroom for quite a while. I created this pokeball area rug out of a red IKEA circular rug, with white and black fabric paint. The concentric circles of the rug made it easy to create the center pokeball button, and painters tape helped make straight lines through the center."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Free Printable Unicorn Bingo Game
- Crafting Cuties DIY Kids Art Cart
- DIY Swoop Bag and Playmat
- Back To School Word Search For Kids
- Free Printable Summer Bucket List Kids
- Make Your Garden Oasis More Vibrant With Painted Rocks
- Diy Lego Table
- 80s Style Painted Tees
- DIY Pokeball Rug
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Decoupage Clock
- Light Bulb Planter
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Hard Dandelion Lotion Bars
- Plush Crochet Tablet Cover
- Cold And Flu Shower Steamers
- Knitting Machine Reversible Hat
- Handmade Cat Hammock In 30 Minutes
- Dog Leash Holder