DIY Link from Zelda Costume
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"We’ve broken the Star Wars trend with a classic Nintendo character instead. Max got Link’s shield when we were at the Highland Games over Labor Day weekend, and this Link costume has been in the works ever since. It’s actually surprisingly simple, considering how great it ends up coming together, and as per usual, Jamie pulled out all the stops in putting it together.Four belts, all thrifted. The one around the waist, one around the shoulder, one under the arm, and the 4th one was taken apart for the shoulder padding. Trim belts to fit and use rivets to hold them together. The green polo shirt simply has the collar and buttons cut off, and then paracord lacing on the placket."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
If you have line dry clothes and a small laundry room, you know the struggle of finding room to put up a drying rack. This Small… Continue reading: "Small Laundry Room DIY Drying Rack"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Christmas Craft – Easy DIY Joy Board
- Printable Free Halloween Label and Treat Bag Tops
- Halloween Boo Printable Art
- Printable Halloween Votive Lampshades
- Printable Halloween Flags
- Halloween Ghost Craft for Kids
- Kitchen Table Makeover Idea
- Before and After: $11 Thrift Store Desk
- Halloween Hershey Kisses Labels
- Printable Halloween Mini Hershey Wrappers