DIY Link from Zelda Costume
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"We’ve broken the Star Wars trend with a classic Nintendo character instead. Max got Link’s shield when we were at the Highland Games over Labor Day weekend, and this Link costume has been in the works ever since. It’s actually surprisingly simple, considering how great it ends up coming together, and as per usual, Jamie pulled out all the stops in putting it together.Four belts, all thrifted. The one around the waist, one around the shoulder, one under the arm, and the 4th one was taken apart for the shoulder padding. Trim belts to fit and use rivets to hold them together. The green polo shirt simply has the collar and buttons cut off, and then paracord lacing on the placket."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Water your plants in style with this Crystal Rain DIY Watering Can Project! This spring DIY project is perfect for those who like to… Continue reading: "Crystal Rain DIY Watering Can Project"
- Crafting Cuties DIY Kids Art Cart
- School Pride Wreath
- Kids DIY Crafting Station
- Free Printable Indoor Bingo Game
- Free All About My Dad And All About My Grandpa Printables For Kids
- Free Pirate Word Search And Word Scramble For Kids
- Diy Kids Sidewalk Chalk
- 37 DIY Playroom Ideas: Toys, Furniture and Storage
- Free Hobbies Word Search And Word Scramble For Kids
- How to Make Giant Jenga
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make Homemade Brownies From Scratch
- Crochet Mini Treat Bags
- Elastic Waist Skirt Pattern
- Homemade Sweet Potato Dog Treats
- DIY Adjustable Standing Desk
- What is Laundry Stripping? + How to Do It
- DIY Dog Bone Frame
- Vintage Soda Crate Storage Shelf
- DIY Citrus Tea Towel
- Springtime Funfetti Cake Mix Cookie Recipe