This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"How do you water these, especially with white carpet underneath? Seams like it would be better outside."
"I think this site is awesome I like to clean with out chemicals."
"Such a cute idea"
DIY Kool-Aid Play Dough
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Let’s face it, every kid loves play dough. I’m an adult and I made this DIY and loved playing with it, too. There’s just something relaxing about playing with play dough. Today we’re going to share with you our special recipe for DIY Kool-Aid Play Dough. It’s colorful, non-toxic, and even smells like the flavors of Kool-Aid you use! This would be a great DIY kids craft to make with them on a lazy afternoon to kill boredom. This recipe for DIY Play Dough only has 6 ingredients that are all safe if consumed so you don’t have to be scared if your little one accidentally eats some. Check out how we made it!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Read NextKid Friendly DIY Reusable Snack Bags
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Dec 30, 2017
When my children were young we had hours of fun playing with play-dough. Prior to learning how to make my own, I spent a few dollars on the major known brand. This is the first time I have seen scent incorporated in the homemade version.
Nov 30, 2017
My sons and I have spent hours playing with our home made clay. This would have made the experience all that more memorable. Being able to smell the wonderful flavors of Kool-aid would have been an added sensory experience. This upgrade will be shared with the grand kids.
Sep 30, 2017
Great idea! For years I made home made play dough, and while edible, it would definitely be spit out and a face made because it had so much salt and cream of tarter in it, that it was not palatable at all! This would smell so good and be so much fun to work with. I am wondering about the staining of the colors, although most likely they are diluted enough that this would hopefully not be an issue. What kid would not love to get creative with this fun formula?
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Rustic Circle DIY Shelf
Weve discovered the secret to combining rustic with recyclable. This Rustic Circle DIY Shelf is the perfect way to bring a rustic and… Continue reading: "Rustic Circle DIY Shelf"
- Kid Friendly DIY Reusable Snack Bags
- Free Printable Easter Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Easy Diy Suncatchers
- Diy Rocket Raccoon-inspired Gift Bag & Organizing Bin
- How to Make a Fidget Spinner
- Printable Birthday Word Scramble
- Make Your Garden Oasis More Vibrant With Painted Rocks
- DIY Glittery Galaxy Slime
- How to Make a Hopscotch Mat
- How to Dye Beans
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Pattern: Simplest Crochet Dish Towel
- How To: Crochet A Dish Towel (free Pattern)
- Simple Makeup Remover Pad Crochet Pattern
- Grit Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- Thermal Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- Moss Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- Spa Makeup Remover Pad Crochet Pattern
- Easy Makeup Remover Pad Crochet Pattern
- Coaster Crochet Pattern Using Moss Stitch
- Coaster Crochet Pattern With Lemon Peel Stitch