DIY Kids Sit & Spin Toy
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "I recently saw an grown-up version of a Sit & Spin Toy on Pinterest. It got me thinking about how easy it would be to make one for my boys. And since I already had Lazy Susan hardware waiting for a purpose, I was half way there. After playing around with the design for a few weeks, I’m ready to share it with you guys. And it’s a super easy DIY kids toy that you can make in a day.
And, the best part is the custom paint job. I made this Sit & Spin toy 2 ways. Once with a sweet medallion pattern and once with a cool Captain America paint job for my boys. Pick your kids favorite cartoon, toy, movie, game, candy, etc. and have fun with the design."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Back To School Word Search For Kids
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids
- DIY Kids Crafts Painting On Glass
- Free Printable Summer Bucket List Kids
- How to Make Giant Jenga
- Easy Homemade Playdough Recipe
- Quick and Easy Lap Desk
- Crafting Cuties DIY Kids Art Cart
- Printable Rainbow Coloring Page
- Diy Rocket Raccoon-inspired Gift Bag & Organizing Bin
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Hard Dandelion Lotion Bars
- Plush Crochet Tablet Cover
- Cold And Flu Shower Steamers
- Knitting Machine Reversible Hat
- Handmade Cat Hammock In 30 Minutes
- Dog Leash Holder
- Puff Stitch Crochet Flower Pattern
- DIY Test Tube Planter Stand