This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
DIY Kids Sit & Spin Toy
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "I recently saw an grown-up version of a Sit & Spin Toy on Pinterest. It got me thinking about how easy it would be to make one for my boys. And since I already had Lazy Susan hardware waiting for a purpose, I was half way there. After playing around with the design for a few weeks, I’m ready to share it with you guys. And it’s a super easy DIY kids toy that you can make in a day.
And, the best part is the custom paint job. I made this Sit & Spin toy 2 ways. Once with a sweet medallion pattern and once with a cool Captain America paint job for my boys. Pick your kids favorite cartoon, toy, movie, game, candy, etc. and have fun with the design."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Read NextWitch Hat Bookmark Craft For Kids
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy Sinus Relief Shower Steamers
- Toilet Paper Roll Countdown Calendar
- Hanging Star Holiday Countdown Calendar
- Peppermint Bath Gems
- Crochet Mini Santa Hat Ornament With Single Crochets
- Snowman Top Hat Jenga Block Ornaments
- Free Christmas Gifts List Template Printable
- Crochet For A Cure
- How To Makeover End Tables
- Christmas Painted Mason Jars