DIY Harry Potter Treasure Box
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"This is the box that Max will find at the end of the scavenger hunt. What started as “Let’s have Max get his Hogwarts letter!” has evolved into something very different, and OMG I can’t can’t wait to give it to him! The box is repurposed; it’s one of those heavy-duty cardboard boxes, with a little magnetic clasp. Jamie brought it home from work recently (Because he won an award! Go Jamie!) and I set it aside because I always hoard interesting boxes around the holidays, so I have lots of gift wrapping options. Once we decided to do the scavenger hunt, we knew we wanted a treasure box at the end. After some discussion we decided to make it look like a mini trunk (as opposed to a more traditional wooden pirate’s chest sort of thing)"
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Jewelry adds the perfect touch to any fashionable outfit, but tangled chains and caught hooks can be such a hassle. Organize your… Continue reading: "Leather and Twig DIY Jewelry Holder"
- DIY Ring Toss Game
- How to Dye Beans
- Printable I Spy Autumn
- Kid Friendly DIY Reusable Snack Bags
- Diy Rocket Raccoon-inspired Gift Bag & Organizing Bin
- 15 Minute DIY Slap Bracelets
- Printable I Spy Sports
- DIY Frozen-Inspired Slime
- Make Your Garden Oasis More Vibrant With Painted Rocks
- Easy Apple Bird Feeder
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Crochet Triangle Corner Basket
- Printable Fall Mazes
- Printable I Spy Jack-o-lantern
- 3 Ingredient Monster Air Fryer Halloween Donuts
- Printable Fall Word Scramble
- Halloween Paper Bags
- Apple Pie Melt And Pour Soap Recipe
- The Ghoster Coaster
- Remote Caddy - Beginner Diy
- Diy Crochet Pen Pencil Holder