DIY Harry Potter Prophecy Ball
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"In Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, the climactic scene at the end involves trying to save Professor Trelawney’s prophecy from when Harry was a baby. The prophecy itself is stored in a glass ball, and it swirls and dances in the globe.I’ve taken the feeling of this effect and reproduced it in an easy to do project that just takes a few minutes to put together. Check it out!The moulding block will become the base, to cover the screwtop of the globe. You could also just use a piece of ribbon around the lid, or a block of plain wood. We like this though, because it added the routed edge around the top edge."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy: Succulents In A Bowl
- Is It On Or Off
- Ghosts, Goblins, And Ghouls Halloween Word Scramble Games
- 31 Scary And Cute Free Halloween Printables You Will Love!
- Diy Pom Pom Garland For Home Decor
- Thieves Oil Foaming Hand Soap Recipe
- Zipper Tabs Tutorial
- Farmhouse Style Fabric Pumpkins
- Teardrop Earrings
- Pumpkin Spice Body Butter