This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
DIY Cuff Bracelets for Kids
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Whether you’re making a Valentine’s Day gift or just looking to spend quality time with your kids, these DIY cuffs bracelets are a fun, affordable, and super easy project! Glamming up is not always about big bucks, especially when you are a kid. And with these affordable DIY cuffs bracelets, your little princess will be able to prettify her bare wrists in no time and with not much effort. This project is fun, quick, easy and affordable, not to mention a wonderful way to recycle some paper tubes."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextHow to Make a Fidget Spinner
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
- How to Make a Fidget Spinner
- How to Dye Beans
- Quick and Easy Lap Desk
- Crafting Cuties DIY Kids Art Cart
- Easy Diy Suncatchers
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids
- DIY Frozen-Inspired Slime
- Make Your Garden Oasis More Vibrant With Painted Rocks
- Baby Creature Woodland Nursery Printable Posters
- DIY Flamingo Ring Toss Yard Game
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make Soap With Wine
- Homemade Playdough Recipe
- Halloween Yarn Mummy Craft
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- Air Dry Clay Arum Lilies
- China Plate Mosaic
- Diy Massage Soap Bars
- Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket With Raised Texture
- Soft Homemade Cheese Buns
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries