This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
DIY Cuff Bracelets for Kids
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Whether you’re making a Valentine’s Day gift or just looking to spend quality time with your kids, these DIY cuffs bracelets are a fun, affordable, and super easy project! Glamming up is not always about big bucks, especially when you are a kid. And with these affordable DIY cuffs bracelets, your little princess will be able to prettify her bare wrists in no time and with not much effort. This project is fun, quick, easy and affordable, not to mention a wonderful way to recycle some paper tubes."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Patio lighting is essential to have during those summer nights when you're chatting with friends or having family game night. Light up… Continue reading: "Outdoor Patio Lighting Using Tin Cans"
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids
- How to Make Kids Slime
- DIY Pokeball Rug
- Printable Birthday Word Search
- Make Your Garden Oasis More Vibrant With Painted Rocks
- Frozen-Inspired Sparkle Playdough Recipe
- Printable I Spy Halloween
- DIY Harry Potter Prophecy Ball
- Easy Diy Suncatchers
- DIY Swoop Bag and Playmat
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Paper Plate Spider
- Pipe Cleaner Spider
- Homemade Sugar Scrub For Stretch Marks And Scars
- Sentimental Credenza Makeover
- Easy And Simple Crochet Treble Flock Blanket Pattern
- Halloween Cakesicles Recipe
- Halloween Treats Tote
- Kitty Cat Pot Holder
- Dracula & Skull Halloween Crafts
- Pottery Barn Inspired Diy Vase