80s Style Painted Tees
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"It's easy to remember, commemorate, and relive what is arguably one of the most beloved decades for wild fashion statements with help of these 80's style painted tees. For those who simply can't get enough of the bright, bold, and daring patterns of the days of yore, this tutorial will show you how to paint a shirt that looks just like the ones being rocked by hipsters in the happenin' neighborhoods, or gathering dust in grandma's attic. No matter what camp you fall into, there is no denying it - the 80s were fun! Re-live them with these colorful shirts."
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"This chalkboard mason jar vase is so easy and perfect for weddings. Trust me when I say you can make this fun vase in minutes." Continue reading: "Quick Chalkboard Mason Jar Vase"
- DIY Ring Toss Game
- How to Dye Beans
- Printable I Spy Autumn
- Kid Friendly DIY Reusable Snack Bags
- Diy Rocket Raccoon-inspired Gift Bag & Organizing Bin
- 15 Minute DIY Slap Bracelets
- Printable I Spy Sports
- DIY Frozen-Inspired Slime
- Make Your Garden Oasis More Vibrant With Painted Rocks
- Easy Apple Bird Feeder
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Thanksgiving Craft With Clay Pots
- Crochet Triangle Corner Basket
- Printable Fall Mazes
- Printable I Spy Jack-o-lantern
- 3 Ingredient Monster Air Fryer Halloween Donuts
- Printable Fall Word Scramble
- Halloween Paper Bags
- Apple Pie Melt And Pour Soap Recipe
- The Ghoster Coaster
- Remote Caddy - Beginner Diy