15 Minute DIY Slap Bracelets
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Are you looking for a fun and inexpensive kids’ party favor to make for your summer get-togethers? If so, then learn how to make your own custom slap bracelets! In this tutorial, you will learn how to create your own personalized slap bracelets using scraps of Cricut vinyl. This project is simple to make, can be completed in 15 minutes, and is budget friendly! Also, even though we chose to go with a patriotic theme, this project can be customized to fit any type of ''party'' theme."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Printable Halloween Word Scramble For Kids
- Spooktacular Floating Ghost Breath
- Crochet Witch Hat Mug Rug
- Printable Halloween Gift Tags
- Pinwheel Crochet Swirl Doily
- Printable Thanksgiving Cards
- Kitchen Conversion Chart That Makes Cooking Easier
- Dollar Tree Calendar Magnets With Jenga Blocks, Calendar
- Holiday Socks
- Thanksgiving Invitations