- see all comments
"Adding a scent would be perfect. Customize to the holiday or whatever. Yay."
"I use these baskets for Spring seedlings. Will remember this next time.Barbara Quinn"
Do-it-yourself crafts are incredibly fun and you can be creative in so many different ways! Learn how to use wood pallets to make DIY furniture projects, garden crafts, or even decor.
Sort Results By:
Tuna Can Pin Cushions
Colorful DIY Phone Stand
Thrifty Painted Wood Bowls
Stylish DIY Tablet Case
DIY Wire Mesh Storage Baskets
DIY Password Book
Upcycled DIY Pencil Organizer
DIY Vintage Jewelry Magnets
DIY Small Jars with Chalkboard Labels
Blue Jean Planter
DIY Chicken Fabric Weights
DIY Christmas Star Ornaments
Clever DIY Organizing Caddy
Project of the Day
Quick Bath Mat Upcycle
Next time you are at a thrift store or getting rid of unused items, consider how you might be able to repurpose them. For example, you… Continue reading: "Quick Bath Mat Upcycle"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Recycled Tin Can Fairy Wagon
- Large Bead Drogonfly
- Free Printable Camping Coloring Page
- Crochet Textured Granny Square Block
- Free Printable Beach Coloring Page
- Free Printable Pig Coloring Pages
- Easy Rosemary Gin Fizz Recipe
- Fun Summer Jokes For Kids Plus Free Printable
- Free Printable Octopus Coloring Pages
- Easy Berry Slab Pie