- see all comments
"Adding a scent would be perfect. Customize to the holiday or whatever. Yay."
"I use these baskets for Spring seedlings. Will remember this next time.Barbara Quinn"
Learn how to recreate your favorite knockoff clothing or transform a t-shirt into a tote bag with these clothing hacks! Shopping can get pretty pricey and with these DIY clothing projects, you will learn how to make your own clothes and save money!
Sort Results By:
DIY No Slip Hanger Hacks
DIY Quick Dry Clothes Hangers
Summer Festival DIY Shirt Design
Men’s Shirt to Dress Tutorial
DIY Fit and Flare Dress
How to Distress Jeans
How to Make a Cardigan From a Pullover
DIY Suede Shift Dress
Simple DIY Cold Shoulder Shirt
Shirt to DIY Choker Dress
Turn a T-Shirt into a Ladies Tank Top
Sequin Rows DIY Shirt Design
Trendy Transformation DIY Peplum Dress
Trendy Pineapple DIY Shirt Design
Project of the Day
Thrift Store Pitchers Makeover
There is something so classic about a spotless white pitcher, but the price tag can be a real turn off. This Thrift Store Pitchers… Continue reading: "Thrift Store Pitchers Makeover"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Taco Tater Tot Casserole Recipe
- Midsummer Headband
- Free Printable Farm Coloring Pages
- Summer Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Easy Copycat Wendys Frosty Recipe
- Cute And Colorful Red Bird Craft With Feathers
- Recycled Tin Can Fairy Wagon
- Large Bead Drogonfly
- Free Printable Camping Coloring Page
- Crochet Textured Granny Square Block