This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Oatmeal Bath Melts
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Learn how to make oatmeal bath melts with shea butter and cocoa butter. The oatmeal is soothing for dry or irritated skin. This also has how to make colloidal oatmeal to use to keep your skin hydrated. Use 1-2 per bath to moisturize your skin. The butters have fatty acids and vitamins for your skin, and the oatmeal helps hydrate your skin to relieve the symptoms of dry skin or eczema. These are easy to make at home without using a preservative."
Read NextDaniela Duriavig, Lifeovereasy
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Comfy, easy to make, affordable, and chic - what else could you ask for from a shirt? You'll definitely turn heads thanks to this… Continue reading: "Summer Festival DIY Shirt Design"
- Daniela Duriavig, Lifeovereasy
- Tracy Ariza, Oh, The Things We'll Make
- Lisa Mecham from Creative Fashion Blog
- Jeanie Emmert, Create and Babble
- Stephanie Gerber, Hello Glow
- Caitlin & Manda, The Merrythought
- Jill Nystul, One Good Thing By Jillee
- Elizabeth Lapman, Frugal Mom Eh
- Sarah Norton Ramberg, Sadie Seasongoods
- Jessica Kielman, Mom 4 Real
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable I Spy Weather
- Diy Jewelry Organizer
- Two Row Repeat Quick And Simple Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Tier Tray Valentine Decor
- Dollar Tree Succulent Wreath
- Rose Petal Bath Bombs
- How To Make Cute Paint Pour Flower Pots
- Printable Night Skies Coloring Page
- Diy Homemade Shower Melts For Relaxation And Aromathrapy
- Easy Body Wash Recipe With Bar Soap