Valentine's Day Massage Melts
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Learn how to make a massage melt for Valentine's Day. This cute solid lotions are shaped like hearts with an 8-bit heart mold, but you can use a different mold. They have mango butter, apricot oil, and fractionated coconut oil to moisturize the skin and soak into the skin quickly so your skin doesn't feel oily. They are scented with essential oils, or you can use a fragrance oil of your choice to scent them with."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Turkey Turnovers With Cranberry Sauce
- Turkey Stuffed Cranberry Sliders
- Coca-cola® Cake Mix Cookies
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Fudge
- Basketball Rice Krispie Treats
- Western Omelette Cups Recipe
- Mitered Corners
- Baseball Rice Krispie Treats
- Paper Firecracker Craft
- Southwestern Taco Pasta Recipe