This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Valentine's Day Massage Melts
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Learn how to make a massage melt for Valentine's Day. This cute solid lotions are shaped like hearts with an 8-bit heart mold, but you can use a different mold. They have mango butter, apricot oil, and fractionated coconut oil to moisturize the skin and soak into the skin quickly so your skin doesn't feel oily. They are scented with essential oils, or you can use a fragrance oil of your choice to scent them with."
Read NextDandelion Body Butter
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Dandelion Body Butter
- Homemade Body Wash (from Bar Soap)
- Dandelion Melt And Pour Soap
- Homemade Eye Firming Cream
- How to Make Soap in 5 Minutes
- DIY Flat Iron Cover
- Strawberry Milkshake Moisturizing Bath Bombs
- How To Make Unicorn Bath Bombs
- DIY Beauty Products
- Vanilla Coconut Lime Body Scrub Recipe Homemade
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make Yardzee
- Mason Jar Lid Drink Coasters
- Beautiful Diy Textured Vase
- Papercraft Leprechaun Puppet
- How To Dye Easter Eggs
- Eater Egg Paper Craft
- Raised Square Crochet Blanket Motif
- Printable Space Coloring Page
- Patching Sewing
- Turmeric Infused Oil