Valentine's Day Massage Melts
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Learn how to make a massage melt for Valentine's Day. This cute solid lotions are shaped like hearts with an 8-bit heart mold, but you can use a different mold. They have mango butter, apricot oil, and fractionated coconut oil to moisturize the skin and soak into the skin quickly so your skin doesn't feel oily. They are scented with essential oils, or you can use a fragrance oil of your choice to scent them with."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Can't find a big wall space to build your shelves? Now you will just need to find an empty corner to build these Amazing DIY Floating… Continue reading: "Amazing DIY Floating Corner Shelves"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Unicorn Snot Glitter Gel
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids
- Doritos Taco Casserole Recipe
- Make Your Own Rectangle Crochet Basket
- Lilac Infused Toner For Acne Prone Skin
- Diy Tiki Torch Fuel For Mosquitoes
- Slipcovered Lampshade
- How To Make A Popcorn Crochet Flower
- Toilet Paper Tube Mermaid Craft For Kids
- Fun Printable Camping Bingo For Kids