This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"Adding a scent would be perfect. Customize to the holiday or whatever. Yay."
"I use these baskets for Spring seedlings. Will remember this next time.Barbara Quinn"
Turmeric Infused Oil
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
"Learn how to make a turmeric infused oil. Turmeric is great for your skin when used topically, but it can stain. Turmeric infused oil doesn't stain your skin, so you can use this oil as a moisturizer, face oil, or serum. You can also use it in a face mask recipe or in body butter or soap. Use it in place of a carrier oil in soap or other DIY beauty recipes. You can also add a drop to your moisturizer to give it a boost."
Read NextRose Milk Bath Tea
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Quick Bath Mat Upcycle
Next time you are at a thrift store or getting rid of unused items, consider how you might be able to repurpose them. For example, you… Continue reading: "Quick Bath Mat Upcycle"
- Rose Milk Bath Tea
- Natural Toilet Cleaner
- Eucalyptus and Mint Soothing DIY Bath Melts
- DIY Citrus Sea Salt Foot Scrub
- DIY Hair Serum Spray with Avocado and Lavender Essential Oils
- DIY Flat Iron Cover
- Homemade Body Butter Without Coconut Oil
- How to Cut Side Bangs Like a Pro
- Dandelion Melt And Pour Soap
- Lemon Meringue Lip Balm
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Recycled Tin Can Fairy Wagon
- Large Bead Drogonfly
- Free Printable Camping Coloring Page
- Crochet Textured Granny Square Block
- Free Printable Beach Coloring Page
- Free Printable Pig Coloring Pages
- Easy Rosemary Gin Fizz Recipe
- Fun Summer Jokes For Kids Plus Free Printable
- Free Printable Octopus Coloring Pages
- Easy Berry Slab Pie