Succulent Coffee Soap Recipe
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"How to make a succulent coffee soap with melt and pour soap. This looks really cute, but it's really easy with two pours. First, you make little succulents with a special mold. I dusted them with mica to give them some extra depth. Then you make a coffee soap with real coffee grounds. I also added coffee essential oil and copaiba essential oil, and they smell like a sweet coffee. Use as a body soap or for your hands in the kitchen to remove odors. "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make Homemade Brownies From Scratch
- How to Grow Okra
- Grow Your Own Key Lime Tree
- Crochet Mini Treat Bags
- Elastic Waist Skirt Pattern
- Homemade Sweet Potato Dog Treats
- DIY Adjustable Standing Desk
- What is Laundry Stripping? + How to Do It
- DIY Dog Bone Frame
- Vintage Soda Crate Storage Shelf