Succulent Bath Salts
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"These adorable bath salts are so easy to make, but they look like a boutique bath salt. The bottom is colored sea salt and magnesium flakes. On top of the salt is few bath melts in a cute succulent shape. I used mica for a natural colorant and essential oils for the scent. These are perfect for gift giving, or you can keep them for yourself. To use, just dump the entire container into the tub and soak. The succulents will melt into the bath water."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Printable Halloween Word Scramble For Kids
- Spooktacular Floating Ghost Breath
- Crochet Witch Hat Mug Rug
- Printable Halloween Gift Tags
- Pinwheel Crochet Swirl Doily
- Printable Thanksgiving Cards
- Kitchen Conversion Chart That Makes Cooking Easier
- Dollar Tree Calendar Magnets With Jenga Blocks, Calendar
- Holiday Socks
- Thanksgiving Invitations