Solid Carrier Oil Stick
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Carrier oils are used to dilute essential oils when you use them topically. Carrier oils are liquids, though, so they can spill or make a mess when you apply them. I made this solid carrier oil stick so I could apply my oils with less mess. It's small enough that I can take it with me when I'm out and about without worrying about an oil leaking in my purse. You can use your favorite carrier oil in this recipe."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueBath and Beauty
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cereal Box Tombstone Diy For Halloween
- Diy Halloween Skull Wreath
- Christmas Pesto Tree Bread
- Ritz Crackers Spiders
- Ghoulish Ghost Dip Cookies
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls
- No Carve Snow White Glitter Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths