Simple Peppermint DIY Sugar Scrub
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the Blogger: "We all could use some pampering now and then. This DIY Peppermint Sugar Scrub made with essential oil is the perfect way. This sugar scrub is easy to make and is a great Christmas or holiday gift idea. In just a few weeks, our farm market will be closing for the season. I’m kinda ready to go into hibernation for a few months. I am definitely looking forward to a little rest and relaxation. I love sugar scrubs. My hands and feet tend to get very dry, especially during the winter months, so I make my own and use it regularly. Sugar scrubs also make great gifts. The holiday season is here, so why not make your own to gift? I have even included a cute little gift tag for the jar that you can print and cut. I am also just a little obsessed with anything you can put in a mason jar, so this peppermint sugar scrub is the perfect answer."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueBath and Beauty
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Diy Hot Flash Cooling Spray
- DIY Anti-Aging Face Mask with Avocado
- 7 Easy Wet Hairstyles
- Relaxing Pillow Spray Recipe
- Headache Relief Homemade Heating Pad
- Poison Ivy Relief Gel Recipe
- Wild Rose Bath Bombs
- Berry Banana Soap Recipe For Smoothie Lovers
- Adorable DIY Makeup Caddy
- Homemade Body Butter Without Coconut Oil
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Ice Cream Coloring Page
- How To Make A Pretty Lace Doily
- Teacher Appreciation Tag
- Pudding Cup Turkey
- Flowers Coloring Page
- Printable I Spy Camping
- Juice Box Turkey Craft
- Cheese Stick Turkey
- Easy Air Fryer Pumpkin Hand Pies
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow