Simple Peppermint DIY Sugar Scrub
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the Blogger: "We all could use some pampering now and then. This DIY Peppermint Sugar Scrub made with essential oil is the perfect way. This sugar scrub is easy to make and is a great Christmas or holiday gift idea. In just a few weeks, our farm market will be closing for the season. I’m kinda ready to go into hibernation for a few months. I am definitely looking forward to a little rest and relaxation. I love sugar scrubs. My hands and feet tend to get very dry, especially during the winter months, so I make my own and use it regularly. Sugar scrubs also make great gifts. The holiday season is here, so why not make your own to gift? I have even included a cute little gift tag for the jar that you can print and cut. I am also just a little obsessed with anything you can put in a mason jar, so this peppermint sugar scrub is the perfect answer."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueBath and Beauty
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Soft Glam Makeup Tutorial
- Refreshing Natural Homemade Vapor Rub and Disks
- 16 Coconut Oil Beauty Recipes
- Homemade Body Butter Without Coconut Oil
- How to Fix Broken Makeup
- Unicorn Bath Powder Recipe
- Cute DIY Zipper Pouch
- Two-Ingredient Natural Toothpaste
- Adorable DIY Makeup Caddy
- Homemade Chamomile Bath Oil
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- The Sweetest Mini Christmas Stocking Garland - Free Pattern In 3 Sizes
- Mini Santa Hat Ornament - Free Pattern in 3 Sizes
- The Cutest Mitten Ornament - Free Pattern in 3 Sizes
- The Cutest DIY Origami Ornaments - Free Template
- Barn Wood Pumpkins
- Wood Pumpkin Craft
- Fall Embroidery Pattern
- Farmhouse Toilet Paper Pumpkins
- Flat Christmas Tree Wall Art
- CHRISTMAS LANTERN CRAFT