Rose Milk Bath Tea
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"How to make a rose milk bath tea. This is an easy DIY bath and body recipe that's perfect for beginners. Each ingredient is great for dry skin to soothe irritated skin and help reduce inflammation. It's similar to a bath salt recipe, but since it has dried rose petals, you'll want to make it as a bath tea to preserve your septic system and pipes. You can use disposable tea bags or a muslin bag to make the bath tea."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Gorgeously transform your dining room with this French Cottage DIY Dining Table Makeover. Incorporating simple and classic dining… Continue reading: "French Cottage DIY Dining Table Makeover"
- Diy Hot Flash Cooling Spray
- DIY Anti-Aging Face Mask with Avocado
- 7 Easy Hair Mask Recipes
- 7 Easy Wet Hairstyles
- Berry Banana Soap Recipe For Smoothie Lovers
- Relaxing Pillow Spray Recipe
- Best Diy Coffee Scrub For Cellulite, Stretch Marks & Anti-aging Skin Care
- Poison Ivy Relief Gel Recipe
- Blueberry Lemon Easy Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Homemade Body Butter Without Coconut Oil
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy Desk Organizer Caddy
- Blueberry Air Fryer Bagels
- DIY Mini Dog Bed
- Beautiful Butterfly DIY Pet Costume
- Simple DIY Indoor Cat Garden
- DIY Macrame Keychain
- Macrame for Beginners: Our Ultimate Guide
- Instant Pot Cold Start Yogurt Recipe
- 5 Step DIY Dog Pool
- Sheila Loosevelt - Editorial Intern