Rose Milk Bath Tea
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"How to make a rose milk bath tea. This is an easy DIY bath and body recipe that's perfect for beginners. Each ingredient is great for dry skin to soothe irritated skin and help reduce inflammation. It's similar to a bath salt recipe, but since it has dried rose petals, you'll want to make it as a bath tea to preserve your septic system and pipes. You can use disposable tea bags or a muslin bag to make the bath tea."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make Homemade Brownies From Scratch
- How to Grow Okra
- Grow Your Own Key Lime Tree
- Crochet Mini Treat Bags
- Elastic Waist Skirt Pattern
- Homemade Sweet Potato Dog Treats
- DIY Adjustable Standing Desk
- What is Laundry Stripping? + How to Do It
- DIY Dog Bone Frame
- Vintage Soda Crate Storage Shelf