Pumpkin Spice Salt Scrub Recipe
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"How to make an easy pumpkin spice body scrub. This is a salt scrub made with Epsom salts to naturally exfoliate your skin. The pumpkin puree exfoliates with natural enzymes. Pumpkin is high in several vitamins and minerals to make your skin look and feel amazing. Use this all over your body, but it can't be used on the face because it's too abrasive. If Epsom salts are too abrasive, you can use brown sugar instead."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Revamp your kitchen and give yourself some extra space for goodies with this Rolling Pantry DIY Kitchen Storage tutorial. Adding a few… Continue reading: "Rolling Pantry DIY Kitchen Storage"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids
- Tie Dye Design Handmade Soap
- Free Printable Vegetable Planting Calendar
- Free Printable Flower Planting Calendar
- Diy Tassels To Add A Statement To Your Look
- Aromatherapy Sleep Salve With Essential Oils
- Declutter Your Home Checklist
- Flower Pot Wreath
- DIY Pet Keepsake Urn
- Makeup Bag Pattern