Pumpkin Spice Liquid Hand Soap
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Get ready for fall with this easy pumpkin spice liquid hand soap. It uses essential oils to naturally scent the soap and your hands. This is really easy to make with just four ingredients. I also add a carrier oil and vitamin E to moisturize your hands. You could use any essential oils, but I used a blend called Essence of Pumpkin Pie. It has cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla, and clove. It smells just like the real spice mix."
Project TypeMake a Project
- Castile soap
- Distilled water
- Vitamin E oil
- Sweet almond oil
- Pumpkin Spice essential oil
- Empty soap container
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cereal Box Tombstone Diy For Halloween
- Diy Halloween Skull Wreath
- Christmas Pesto Tree Bread
- Ritz Crackers Spiders
- Ghoulish Ghost Dip Cookies
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls
- No Carve Snow White Glitter Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths