Pumpkin Spice Liquid Hand Soap
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Get ready for fall with this easy pumpkin spice liquid hand soap. It uses essential oils to naturally scent the soap and your hands. This is really easy to make with just four ingredients. I also add a carrier oil and vitamin E to moisturize your hands. You could use any essential oils, but I used a blend called Essence of Pumpkin Pie. It has cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla, and clove. It smells just like the real spice mix."
Project TypeMake a Project
- Castile soap
- Distilled water
- Vitamin E oil
- Sweet almond oil
- Pumpkin Spice essential oil
- Empty soap container
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Printable Halloween Word Scramble For Kids
- Spooktacular Floating Ghost Breath
- Crochet Witch Hat Mug Rug
- Printable Halloween Gift Tags
- Pinwheel Crochet Swirl Doily
- Printable Thanksgiving Cards
- Kitchen Conversion Chart That Makes Cooking Easier
- Dollar Tree Calendar Magnets With Jenga Blocks, Calendar
- Holiday Socks
- Thanksgiving Invitations