Pumpkin Spice Latte Soap
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the Blogger: "Get your pumpkin spice latte fix without the calories. This adorable soap is made with a coffee soap on the bottom with a Pumpkin Pie essential oil blend. The top is whipped white soap that looks like whipped cream. This soap looks amazing, but it's actually fairly easy to do in an afternoon. It's perfect for gift giving too. Coffee soap is a natural exfoliant, so it's a great soap for your body. Coffee also naturally reduces odors, making it a great bar for the kitchen, too."
Project TypeMake a Project
- melt and pour soap
- coffee grounds
- Pumpkin Pie essential oil blend
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Green Tea Infused DIY Sunscreen
- DIY Anti-Aging Face Mask with Avocado
- DIY Microwavable Rice Heating Pad
- How To Make Unicorn Bath Bombs
- Diy Hot Flash Cooling Spray
- Best Diy Coffee Scrub For Cellulite, Stretch Marks & Anti-aging Skin Care
- Blueberry Lemon Easy Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Berry Banana Soap Recipe For Smoothie Lovers
- Diy Hair Lightening Spray
- Diy Calendula Face Oil