Pumpkin Spice Latte Soap
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the Blogger: "Get your pumpkin spice latte fix without the calories. This adorable soap is made with a coffee soap on the bottom with a Pumpkin Pie essential oil blend. The top is whipped white soap that looks like whipped cream. This soap looks amazing, but it's actually fairly easy to do in an afternoon. It's perfect for gift giving too. Coffee soap is a natural exfoliant, so it's a great soap for your body. Coffee also naturally reduces odors, making it a great bar for the kitchen, too."
Project TypeMake a Project
- melt and pour soap
- coffee grounds
- Pumpkin Pie essential oil blend
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
This DIY planter idea is hands down the more adorable one out there. Just try to resist these Too Cute DIY Concrete Planters! They… Continue reading: "Too Cute DIY Concrete Planters"
- Peppermint Lip Balm Recipe
- Natural Makeup Remover Wipes
- How To Make A Hydrosol From Essential Oils
- Pumpkin Spice Bath Bombs
- Orange Bath Bombs
- Tamanu Oil DIY Facial Cleanser
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Face Mask Recipe
- Kid Friendly Hand Sanitizer With Essential Oils
- DIY Glitter Face Mask
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Soap
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Rainy Day Coloring Page
- Christmas Craft For Kids – Rudolph Puppets
- Toaster Repurpose
- Printable I Spy Sweets
- Pumpkin Spice Doily Potholder
- Farmhouse Book Stack Craft
- Printable Fall Coloring Pages
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe
- How To Carve Pumpkins For Halloween