Pumpkin Spice Latte Soap
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the Blogger: "Get your pumpkin spice latte fix without the calories. This adorable soap is made with a coffee soap on the bottom with a Pumpkin Pie essential oil blend. The top is whipped white soap that looks like whipped cream. This soap looks amazing, but it's actually fairly easy to do in an afternoon. It's perfect for gift giving too. Coffee soap is a natural exfoliant, so it's a great soap for your body. Coffee also naturally reduces odors, making it a great bar for the kitchen, too."
Project TypeMake a Project
- melt and pour soap
- coffee grounds
- Pumpkin Pie essential oil blend
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"Handmade holidays are so much fun. Here I am sharing a cute little pattern for Crochet Star Ornament. These simple Crochet Christmas… Continue reading: "Crochet Christmas Star Ornament"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy Christmas Tree Ornament -2 Free Templates
- Photo Frame Christmas Signs
- How to Make a Corner Christmas Tree Shelf
- Glitter Snowflake Soap
- DIY Gingerbread Man Christmas Candles
- Fuzzy Fleece Infinity Scarf
- DIY Woven Lampshade
- Yoyo Christmas Tree Ornaments
- Mini Mitten Ornaments
- DIY Christmas Tree Ornaments