This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Pumpkin Spice Latte Soap
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the Blogger: "Get your pumpkin spice latte fix without the calories. This adorable soap is made with a coffee soap on the bottom with a Pumpkin Pie essential oil blend. The top is whipped white soap that looks like whipped cream. This soap looks amazing, but it's actually fairly easy to do in an afternoon. It's perfect for gift giving too. Coffee soap is a natural exfoliant, so it's a great soap for your body. Coffee also naturally reduces odors, making it a great bar for the kitchen, too."
Project TypeMake a Project
- melt and pour soap
- coffee grounds
- Pumpkin Pie essential oil blend
Read NextDIY Flat Iron Cover
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"I found an old drawer in a local dumpster and transformed it into some really handy storage for my bathroom. I loved the original old… Continue reading: "Upcycled Old Drawer Bathroom Storage"
- DIY Flat Iron Cover
- 10 DIY Beauty Recipes for Summer
- Blueberry Lemon Easy Sugar Scrub Recipe
- How To Make Soap With Wine
- Homemade Flaxseed Heating Pad
- Makeup Storage Containers
- DIY Whipped Rose Shaving Cream
- How To Make Unicorn Bath Bombs
- DIY Perfume: How to Make Your Own Essential Oil Scent
- Adorable DIY Makeup Caddy
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Gardeners Melt And Pour Soap Recipe
- How To Make Beeswax Sheet Candles With Essential Oils
- Printable Summer Mandala Coloring Page
- Easy School Bus Craft
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Solid Double Crochet Spiral Circle
- How To Knit Through The Back Loop
- How To Knit A Long Tail Cast On Photo Tutorial
- How To Wash A Skein Of Yarn Before Using
- Endless Summer Afghan Square